Manual Install
Be careful to do this exactly.

1.   You can place the Recorder.exe file anywhere you want.  Mine is on the desktop. (it might be called something else, but that’s okay.

2.   You need to make a folder C:\Program Files\MCM2 Recorder

3.   Make a text file that has the following 6 lines in it.
 - [OPTIONS]
 - Profile=REBEL_Puterized
 - Password=password   (this is your   - MDxRacing.com password)
 - MemberCheck=
 - TourneyCheck=
 - StartTab=2

Make these lines exact, no extra spaces.  Do not add the words in parentheses ().  Do not add the hyphens (-).  I have attached a sample file you can edit if you want, just update your password with your real PW and change the extension to .INI.

4.   Name this file MCM2Rec.INI and put it in the C:\Program Files\MCM2 Recorder folder you made.

5.   The recorder also stores your last 50 races, they go here too, but that is automatic.

That’s it.  Unless I forgot something, that should work.  There are a couple other files you need, but you most likely have those already, the install program doesn’t add those.

Let’s give that a try and see what happens.

MDx_Wayne

Attached Files
.txt   MCM2Rec.txt (Size: 96 bytes / Downloads: 1)
Thank you. I'm gonna get on that tomorrow. Lots of things to do here, basically getting my life back on track. And as my XP computer mostly starts with 1 long, 3 short beeps, trying to race has been more than I could handle hehehe.
Also racing without the recorder, or online with other people don't hold the same appeal anymore, unless I'm trying to beat a record hehehe

Thanx a Munch :-)